Rosewater pasta with tuna mousse and cauliflower saute. Start the vegetables first, make the pasta and tuna while they cook.
- fresh fettuccine
- salted water for boiling
- Cook pasta 'till al dente
- drain, toss with a dash of rosewater and pat of butter
- cauliflower, broken into small florets
- lima beans
- japanese eggplant
- tofurkey kielbasa, sliced in to thin rounds
- red bell pepper
- .25 red onion
- coriander seeds
- walnut oil, for sauteing
- chickpea flower
- Heat oil with shallot and red onion
- Toss in and saute vegetables and kielbasa, in whatever proportions please you. Start with cauliflower, end with bell pepper
- 1/2 way through add spices
- Add .5 tbsp chickpea flower to absorb any excess oil, taste, repeat 'till satisfied
- canned albacore
- fresh hot red pepper, like a jalapeño
- whip all ingredients together in bowl with a fork until creamy and fluffy. We like lots of capers, do as you please.
Serve a small amount of each in a triangle on a large pasta bowl.